3D Stainless Steel is great for your Store front, Lobby area, Reception, Boardroom, Architectural signage etc , we only use high grade 304 Steel. Stainless steel signage offers high quality durability with low maintenance requirements.
Custom cut stainless steel letters are water jet cut using a softened water pressurized to 45,000 psi forced through an .010 orifice at 3 times the speed of sound, this technique is used to produce the highest quality stainless steel letters and logos. If required our stainless steel letters and logo’s have mounting pins supplied and can be offset to any surface. We include complete mounting templates. We also have experienced installers to ensure your signage is installed with your complete satisfaction.
- Lettering Specifications
- High Grade 304 stainless steel / 32 Gauge / 1.2 mm
- Depth 1/2″ – 2″, width and height to order
- Available LED halo signs
- Finishing: screw pins or adhesive back
- Mirror and Brushed finishings available
- Indoor / Outdoor
- Order includes paper templates
- 3D Custom Letters and logos are also available in:
View Signage examples
Stainless Steel Pin Mount Instructions
- Tools Needed
- Masking Tape
- Drill & 1/4” Drill Bit
- Tube of Silicone
1. Tape one edge of the Installation pattern to the installation surface with masking tape and unroll it. Level the pattern and tape the other edge to the installation surface.
2. Punch and drill 1/4″ holes 3 inches deep where indicated on your template. Remove the template and clean out all drill holes: a puff of air through a straw works well.
3. Screw the pins into the stud holes on the back of each letter. Now fill the drill holes in the wall of the first letter with silicone.
4. Push the tube of silicone over each pin on the first letter in order to evenly coat it with adhesive.
5. Push the letter into the drill holes, flush mount or use a shim to assure the proper standoff of the letter from the wall. Repeat steps 3 through 5 for the rest of the letters.
- How to avoid common installation problems
- Studs are randomly placed, patterns are needed for each set of letters ordered
- Check installation template (mounting pattern) before leaving the shop.
- Verify all boxes and letters have been delivered before leaving the shop.
- Center and level template on mounting surface.
- Clean surface thoroughly before using 100% silicone.
- Blow all debris from holes after drilling (stud or combination mount).
- Check letter orientation to avoid upside down characters.
- Make sure number on back of each letter matches positioning on template.
- Use only top quality materials (silicone, tape, etc.).